See here About FPSC Public Notice for Written CSS Competitive Examination 2023. CSS Exam And Apply details for Year 2023. They declared that the Federal Public Service Commission announced the FPSC CSS MCQ-based Preliminary Exam (MPT) Outcomes for 2022. In addition, the administration has uploaded a couple of guidelines and announcements concerning the FPSC Public Notice for Written CSS Exam 2022. Find the procedure, eligibility requirements, and last application date for participating in this exam. An aggregate of 48,787 candidates passed this CSS MPT Exam 2022. So, only those applicants are qualified to sit for the Written Part of the CSS Competitive Exam 2022. FPSC Public Notice for Written CSS Competitive Examination 2023
FPSC CSS Advertisement 2022
- Applicants who passed the MCQs Based Test for CSS 2023 can apply online and send hard copies of the online applications and the required documents before November 14, 2022.
- CSS Written Test for 2023 commences on February 1, 2023.
- CSS Written TESt will take place in 19 cities.
- Age must be between 18 and 30 years old. However, an age relaxation of two years is permitted for the categories mentioned under Rule 6 of the CSS Competitive Examination Rules for 2019.
FPSC CSS Roll No Slip 2022
- Apply online by November 14, 2022, which is the last date of the CSS exam. Make sure to submit a detailed version of your online form with all the required documents.
- The CSS Written Competitive Examination will be conducted in the written piece. Written Competitive Examination 2023 will be performed w.e.f. February 1, 2023.
- The exam will be held in 19 cities.
- The last date for determining a candidate’s age, qualifications, and domicile eligibility is December 31, 2022.
how to Apply Online for CSS exam 2023?
Submit an online application to FPSC up till 14th November 2022 available at the FPSC website. Select optional subjects in terms of Appendix-I of CSS CE Rules, 2019. Select Examination Centre carefully. Subsequent changes in optional subjects and Examination Centre will not be allowed.
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Written CSS Competitive Exam 2022
Here are the eligibility conditions that all applicants who wish to sit for the FPSC Written CSS Competitive Examination 2022 must complete.
- Candidates who have passed the MPT 2022 Exam can appear in the written part of CSS-2022.
- Applicants must have at least a Second Division bachelor’s Degree.
- The age of candidates must be between 21 and 30 years of age. Two years of relaxation in age is permitted for those in the categories defined in Rule 6 of the CSS’s Competitive Exam Rules 2019, accessible via the FPSC website.
- Important: The cutoff date to select a candidate’s eligibility about age and qualification, domicile, etc. The cutoff date is December 31, 2022.
- They must qualify candidates in every respect. Following an announcement about CSS Written Exam Results, If a candidate is not eligible for any reason according to these rules, the exam is annulled and disqualified. FPSC Public Notice for Written CSS Competitive Examination 2023