See How to join PAF as Provost 2022. Pakistan Airmen Provost 2022 Jobs full details. Criteria, test preparation and training details of paf Provost jobs its also known as Provost airmen trade. Usually, Pakistan Airforce announces the jobs for airmen two times a year. One in November/December and the Second announcement in April/May. So, you have two chances to apply to join PAF as Airmen online registration for paf jobs.
Join PAF as Provost criteria
|Nationality||Male citizens of Pakistan|
Education for PAF Airmen Provost
Matric with Elective Science has 55% marks in aggregate: minimum 33% marks in Physics, Elective Maths and Chemistry, and 45% marks (68 or above out of 150) in English. Candidates condoned with a star in any of the above science subjects or only one of the other subjects are also eligible to apply.
Selection procedure of provost airmen
- Advertisements in leading newspapers
- Intelligence Test followed by Academic Test (English / Maths / Physics)
- Preliminary medical examination at PAF I&S Centres
- Belief Rationalization Test
- Final Merit List
- Training at Kohat
- Trade allocation
Documents required for airmen Provost
The candidates (along with the original certificates, detailed marks certificates, four attested passport size photographs, and computerized national identity card or computerized form ‘b’) will report at paf i&s centers for registration/verification of their academic testimonials/documents. As per instructions of the govt of Pakistan (ref l10/51/2004-r-2 dated 2/3/2005), photocopies of the documents are not required at the time of registration, however, preliminary test qualified candidates would deposit photocopies as per requirement during their medical examination.
THE INELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR INDUCTION OF AIRMEN IN PAF ARE AS UNDER: –
- Declared permanently unfit on medical grounds for Defence Forces
- Candidates with dual registration at the same or different I & SC for one entry
- Dismissed from any Government Service or withdrawn from any Service Training Institution on medical or disciplinary grounds
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude
- A candidate whose documents are found tampered with
- Candidates unable to qualify for initial tests or final merit list thrice for induction of airmen
- Candidates who have concealed or provided any incorrect information at the time of registration