See here New PPSC Jobs 2022 Punjab Public Service Commission. Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs 2022 Advertisement No 14/2022 has been announced today in Express Newspaper. Both males and females of Punjab can apply for these jobs. The following vacancies are advertised in PPSC’s Latest advertisement in the respective departments of Punjab.
|Posted On||19 August 2022|
|Education||Master / Bachelor / Intermediate|
|Last Date||22 August 2022|
|No of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Punjab Public Service Commission Job vaccnies Details:
|Sr.No||Post Name||Qualifications Required||Department Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant BPS-16||Graduate Degree||Environment Protection Department||03|
|2||Research Assistant BPS-16||M.Sc or B.S (Second Division) in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry||Environment Protection Department||06|
|3||Lecturer Physics Female BPS-17||M.Sc or B.S (Second Division) in Physics||Higher Education Department||112|
|4||Lecturer Chemistry Female BPS-17||M.Sc or B.S (Second Division) in Chemistry||Higher Education Department||127|
|5||Lecturer Physics Male BPS-17||M.Sc or B.S (Second Division) in Physics||Higher Education Department||25|
|6||Lecturer Chemistry Male BPS-17||M.Sc or B.S (Second Division) in Chemistry||Higher Education Department||33|
|7||Assistant Director BPS-17||M.Sc in Economics/Math/Social|
Work/Sociology or MBA
|Punjab Employees Social Security Institution||08|
|8||Junior Clerk BPS-11||Intermediate||Punjab Public Service Commission||18|
PPSC Educators Written Test Syllabus
One paper MCQ type is a written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration. The syllabus is as below:
- Qualification-related questions – 80%
- Questions related to General Ability, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science, and Basic Computer Studies. – 20%
How to Apply for New PPSC Jobs 2022 Punjab Public Service Commission?
- Please read the “General Instructions for Apply” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, Interview on PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government orProvincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, given by the Competent Authority of
HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of interview or whenever asked by the Commission. If a candidate fails to submit
Equivalence Certificate issued by the Qualified Authority at the time of interview orwhenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm / entity, he / she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his /
her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will provide that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission
Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or
before the last Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks orpercentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPAis not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone different than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLYbe held at Lahore.