Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022- New 4497 Jobs vacancies
See here About Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022. Pakistan Post Office has announced the latest job vacancies for males and females. Pakistan Post Office is looking for young, energetic, and qualified people with a Handsome salary Package and Allowance According to Department Policies. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for these job vacancies in Pakistan Post Office jobs 2022. For More Details, Pakistan Post Office Jobs read this post till the end.
We received this Pakistan Post Office Jobs Notice from the Daily leading Newspaper on 4th August 2022. The general qualifications that are required for such posts include matriculation qualifications and applicants should also have the relevant professional knowledge to be eligible for these posts. Age limit of 18-40 years is required to apply and age relaxation will be given as per government rules for Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022.
|Posted on:||4th August 2022|
|Education:||Matric to master|
|Department:||Pakistan Post Office|
- Assistant Delivery Agents
- Assistant Superintendents
- Data Entry Operators
- Delivery Agents
- Duplicating Machine Operators
- Lower Division Clerks
- Mail Peon/Runners
- Naib Qasid
- Postal Clerks
- Sanitary Workers
- Security Guards
- Stamp Vendors
- Steno Typists
- Sub Engineers
- Upper Division Clerks
How to Apply for Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022?
- Applications should reach the authority concerned whose address is shown beneath each advertisement for the respective vacancy along with attested copies of all required documents within 15 days of publication of this advertisement in the Newspapers through UMS (Urgent Mail Service) or Registered Post of Pakistan Post. No application will be received by hand.
- Age limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) For Drivers (BPS-4) 18-25 years; (iii) For all other vacancies/posts above 18-25 years. The age limitation will be considered up to the closing date of submission of applications. (Maximum Age limit for Staff Car Drivers shall be 30-Years)
- No relaxation will be permitted in the lower age limit, however, in terms of the policy of the Federal Government (amended from time to time) The upper age limit is further extendable by 5 years over and above the prescribed age. Further relaxation will be given as per following table
The Pakistan Post Office jobs are those who are searching for careers with the federal government organization. It is an institute that provides all important services to its customers and also gets ready to innovate and follow new technologies. The aim of this organization is to deliver every kind of postal work through its products like post boxes, letter boxes, money orders, stamps as well as receipt trays etc.
You are on the right page. About this time of year, many college students have come to the decision to pursue a career in the US Postal Service. There are several great benefits of working for the USPS and you will be staying busy at home, making friends, and possibly meeting new people Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022.
Pakistan Postal Jobs.Pakistan Postal Jobs by Govt of Pakistan. The Karachi Postal Wing) is the central postal administration of Pakistan in Karachi. It was established after the independence of Pakistan on 14 August 1947.Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022
Application of applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile. Each Application Form should be accompanied with a Postal Order or ACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/- (in original) in the name of respective authority mentioned under each ad for respective vacancy. Eligible Government servants must apply through proper channel. ) Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview. )Department can increase/decrease the number of advertised posts/number of vacancies at any time during recruitment process. Applications received incomplete or after due date shall not be entertained. 10) Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center. Mobile Phones are not allowed in examination center. ) The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-9) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) after final selection. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview etc.
Leave a Reply